10/10/2020

Just thought to say hi, before I sleep

 Dear future historian,


I really missed you.

But I had to overcome a bit of a burn out, a bit of break up, a bit of paperwork, a bit of rearranging the house, regaining a room.. (remember that I had 'ask' for one?* Well.. I have one now! - still same house.) Long story short: I missed you.

(* https://dearfuturehistorians.blogspot.com/2020/07/weeping-angels-survivors.html )

It's my name day today. Facebook reminded me, I had totally forgotten.

Yet the Universe remembered, it seems.

So, I went to the centre today. On my (long) way back to the car I saw a fiver, folded like I fold money, in the middle of the high street! When I put it in my pocket I realised that my 5 pounds where not in my pocket anymore! So it was mine. That's why it was folded like that. But it had been about an hour, since I passed by that spot. So for all this time, no-one saw it.. It just stayed there, waiting for me!!

Then I came home and I saw an email in my spam folder, from the sunflower-lanyard people, their official site (to whom weeks ago I send my blog entry about my sunflower-lanyard**) and they asked me to do a recording about it!!

(** https://dearfuturehistorians.blogspot.com/2020/04/sunflower-lanyard.html )

Then another email with the notes from my autism report (I've been really anticipating for that.)

And then Facebook reminded me about my name day. Hmmmm. Me like. ;-)

The thing though is that I found like a million spelling mistakes in my Dear Future Historian book (after it was published,) and I haven't found any time to make corrections, and uni started, and I'm panicking, and....

Deap breaths.

Inhale; exhale.

Ok. So, emmmm. I have so many things to tell you. About uni, about how stories reincarnate themselves, like there is so many movies about fairytales, myths, the bible, Frankenstein, Dracula, etc. Storiesl are reincarnated every time they are re-told.

And we are all stories, as the Doctor (who) say..

At uni we have to freewrite for 20 min everyday. I love uni so so much. I hope to gather a lot of material for you.

But its already 12:36am, and I'm sleepy, and I still have to work on another project that I promised my sister I will, and also.. I am getting too self aware now about my mumbling.. I'm kind of rusty with sharing thoughts at the moment. 

I just thought to say hi, before I sleep.




No comments:

Post a Comment