8/30/2020

Stay safe and take care

 30/08/2020

 Dear future historian,

Wow! My summer blog-posting challenge is officially completed! Now a new season is about to start, a season with uni and school commutes.

So... my contemporaries must wait for the occasional diary entries, or short stories, or whatever.

As for you? You don't have to wait. Our waiting times are totally irrelevant to you; you have your own projects to wait, your own timeline, and I wish you -and my contemporaries- good luck.

I am thinking to collect all the summer blog entries and make a collection with short stories, a couple of poems, and the letters to you, and publish them on Amazon, to make sure that my letters will reach you, my dear future historian.

I can't count on Google blogger to keep my blog for hundreds of years (even if I am immortal, still I can't guarantee that,) but 'scripta manent,' as you know, so...

So I have now to be brave again, and ignore my insecurities, ignore the ones that will comment on my dyslexia mistakes, on my English-is-not-my-first-language-barrier, and my luck of editor; and focus on the ones that will see beyond all that, and would like to hear my personal stories and thoughts.

A big big 'thank you,' to everyone that supported me, to my devoted readers, and to you, my dear future Historian.

Stay safe and take care.



No comments:

Post a Comment