6/26/2020

Dear future historian (26 June 2020)

Dear future historian,

Wow. Today I got the best review that I could possibly hope for my book!
And you know from whom?
Remember Dayna Martin? The unschooler writer, children's advocate, etc, that I follow for more than a decade (that I mentioned on the 23rd of June?) A real role model for me, for years now.
Yes! Actually, really, unbelievably.. from her! Defenatly a big even to write about in my diary.
May all the big events for me, you, and my contemporary readers be as positive as this one, my dear future historian.

The review:

'Really inspiring book!

I like to consider myself a seasoned new-age seeker, and I thought that this book would be sort of a review of what I already knew. Boy, was I wrong! I learned so much from this book that inspired me the moment after I finished it! I went outside to find a tree to introduce myself to, connect with, and touch. I also began looking for rocks on the ground to pick up and hold to connect with their energy.

I could tell that the author put a great deal of research into what she was writing about, and her passion for "elementation" (new word for me) was so inspiring!

During these uncertain times having another tool to help you cope with stress and fear is always welcome! This book encourages you to look at what's all around you and tap into the healing energy just waiting to help you with anxiety, depression, and stress.

I'm so grateful for what I've learned in this book and I hope others get just as much out of it as I did!

We need to collectively heal to help shift the world towards more peace, love, and compassion.
This book shows you how.'


PS. I am making a new cover for the book, and also the audiobook is done, my narrator finished recording and now we are waiting for it to be released by Audible.



No comments:

Post a Comment