6/18/2020

Whatever

Dear future historian,

I wrote that many hours ago.. but I wasn't sure if I should share it. 
At the end I thought that.. what's the point of writing if I am not honest with who I am?
So.. here it is:

I am so so upset!
On autistic pride day.. the 1st year that I ever can say that I know and am proud of being autistic, I had an old classmate telling me that: it is sad that they -who are they?- convinced me that I have autism -I don't have it, its not a chickenpox, I AM autistic- and it is also a disease that I am bisexual!' He even offered to 'help' me overcome these twisted identities... with proper diet!
Wow
I mean... whatever.
One of the reasons I am happy I don't live any more in Greece and I don't raise my kids there.
I could never be myself there. It's so sad.
Thank you for welcoming us here UK. Thank you for helping me find myself.
Happy autistic pride day 2020.
Happy pride month.


No comments:

Post a Comment