7/11/2020

Ants, soda powder and Laura Clery

Dear future historian,

We occupied ourselves with ants in the yard today, I made a line of bicarbonate of soda outside the door. My sister said that works for ants. It kind of did actually. It was impressive. In the beginning they seemed to be even more of them than before and there were even some with wings. But in about an hour only very few were left. So we'll see how this goes.
Also I got the audible of Idiot: Life Stories from the Creator of Help Helen Smash
Book by Laura Clery.
I admit washing the dished today was a pleasure listening to her (she is the narrator!) I just started it today and I already heard half of it. I just couldn't stop it.
My audible will be out soon. I didn't do the narration. First, I'm too shy at the moment for that; but even if I decided to overcome my fear, I don't have the equipment or the quite conditions to record. 
It's amazing how honest Laura Clary's book is. I imagine it must have upseted many people that are in it!
Anyway, that's it for today again.
Stay safe and take care.

Laura Clery's book:

And don't forget my book on Amazon:


No comments:

Post a Comment