7/14/2020

13th or 14th of July 2020

Dear future historian,

Is it 13th if you haven't sleep yet, or 14th after 12am?
Not really in the mood for much today. I get that kind of blue, every time, some days after a trip. Also a million people haven't bought my book yet, and our tickets for visiting Greece were canceled because of the pandemic.
I was listening to Steven Fry's Victorian secrets audible today.. how lies in the family were a duty, rather than something negative. 
How I saw it, people's mental health was unimportant, compared to social profiles.
I should write something about the Victorians at some point, combining Fry's audibles, what we did at uni, Charles Dickens, and Pirsig's: Lila..
Fry also said that it was very easy to lock someone in a mental hospital! You just had to be a family member, and not like them..
It sounds like a very hard time for neurodivers people.
Anyway.. that all you'll get from me today I guess. That, and a random photo of my bracelets.
Stay safe and take care.





No comments:

Post a Comment