7/07/2020

I love the Moon

Dear future historian,

I have to travel to London in 2 days. During a pandemic!
Like, what if the Doctor was coming with the Tardis, and she landed in London during the Black death, or something. 
It's like..

Dear future historian,

I have to travel to London tomorrow! During the pandemic. And I haven't seen the Tardis yet.
Yesterday I was interapted and I didn't find any time later to write to you. Even now I have to leave you. I will try to take a lot of photos and show you tomorrow, or the day after..
Lots of things to talk about, but as I read on Facebook, its mostly the things that keep me from writing, the ones I want to write about.
Talk to you soon.
Stay safe and take care.

The Moon last night

P.S.
'Over the course of one year, the 13 times that it has a full moon that is, few are the times we have the honour of seeing her. Clouds, apartment buildings, rooftops and other things usually block our beautiful round friend. Therefore, on the rare times we do meet her, it is good to stop and to pay attention to her and to give her the honour she deserves... I greet her every time I see her, whatever the stage of her cycle.'
Elementation. Hug a tree.
(Have you checked my book on Amazon?)

No comments:

Post a Comment