7/10/2020

Solipsistic pasta

Dear future historian,

Not much today. Family time. Listening to podcasts while washing dishes and doing the laundry.
Oh, I also spent some time in my uni's philosophy forum. And.. they had a topic about immortality! (I love uni.) Exploring the possibility of getting bored at some point, if you don't die! And only yesterday I was writing to you about Sisyphus. 'Is it getting Solipsistic, or is it just me!' I was also thinking the other day of a kind of pasta that I liked in Greece and that I haven't found it here.. next super market visit.. I found them! 
I was taught to interpret these.. synchronicity events as signs that I am in some kind of 'correct path/flow,' or something like that. I don't know. I definitely hope so though. It's an extra very good time in history to be in the correct place at the correct time. Always in times of crisis this gets more vital.
Well.. I'm not realy in a mood to say much today.
I'm just going to leave it there.
So, stay safe and take care.
May you, and everyone who reads this, be always in the 'right place, at the right time,' whatever that means.


No comments:

Post a Comment